- From $807Best of China Tour Beijing,Xi'an,Guilin, Shanghai
- From $1186Splendid China Tour Beijing, Xian, Chongqing, Three Gorges, Yichang, Shanghai, Guilin, (Hong Kong)
- From $1225The Middle Kingdom Tour Beijing, Xi’an, Suzhou, Hangzhou,Shanghai,
- From $1616Beautiful Landscape and Others Guilin,Chengdu, Xi'an,Shanghai, Huangshan,Hangzhou, Beijing
- From $939Home Stay in Guilin of Best of China Beijing, Xi’an, Shanghai, Guilin
As the most important shipping artery of Shanghai, Huangpu River winds it way like an undulating muddy dragon from the mouth of the Yangtze River in Wusong to the East China Sea. It is 114 kilometers (71 miles) in length, 400 meters in width and 9 meters (30 feet) in depth. The yellow Huangpu River is ice-free. The cruise boat sails eastward along the river to the attractive "three-layer waters" at the Wusong Mouth, confluence of the three and half hours over a distance of 60lilometers, with beautiful view emerging one after another.
Huangpu River connects 29 kilometers (18 miles) north of downtown Shanghai and divides Shanghai into two parts, east and west. Cruising on the Huangpu River, You can appreciate the magnificent skyscrapers, the Monument Tower to the People's Heroes, the well-known Waibaidu Bridge and Huangpu Park on one bank, and the Orient Pearl TV Tower, International Convertion Center, Jin Mao Building and the newly rising Pudong New Area on the other.