- From $807Best of China Tour Beijing,Xi'an,Guilin, Shanghai
- From $1186Splendid China Tour Beijing, Xian, Chongqing, Three Gorges, Yichang, Shanghai, Guilin, (Hong Kong)
- From $1225The Middle Kingdom Tour Beijing, Xi’an, Suzhou, Hangzhou,Shanghai,
- From $1616Beautiful Landscape and Others Guilin,Chengdu, Xi'an,Shanghai, Huangshan,Hangzhou, Beijing
- From $939Home Stay in Guilin of Best of China Beijing, Xi’an, Shanghai, Guilin
Built in 1952 at the West Nanjing Road museum, Shanghai Museum was moved to 16 Henan South Road in 1959. And in 1990, it was finally moved to the present site--the People's Square, where is considered to be the most appropriate location. Shanghai Museum is a large museum of ancient Chinese art. The museum is consists of eleven galleries and three exhibition halls. Among them, the eleven Galleries collect most of the major categories of Chinese art: Ancient Bronze, Ancient Ceramics, Paintings, Calligraphy, Ancient Sculpture, Ancient Jade, Coins, Ming and Qing Furniture, Seals, and Minority Nationalities. There are more than 400 pieces of exquisite bronze wares in the museum, which cover the history of ancient Chinese bronze art. You can understand the ancient civilization by appreciating the bronze ware of the Shang and Zhou dynasties.
Entering the museum, you can find the Hall of Ancient Bronze Ware, Hall of Chinese Ancient Sculpture and a large exhibition hall on the first floor; the Hall of Chinese Ancient Pottery and Porcelain and a large exhibition hall on the second floor; the Hall of Chinese Calligraphy of Different Dynasties, Hall of Chinese Painting of different dynasties and Hall of Chinese Seals of different dynasties on the third floor; the Hall of Chinese Ancient Jade Ware, Hall of Chinese Coins of different dynasties on the fourth floor.