As winter approaches, mountain hiking has become an option for winter exploration activities. Be sure to include a camera in your backpack and step into the snow-covered fairyland, you won't regret it.
1. Mount Everest,the world's highest peak,located in the Mahalangur section of the Himalayas.
2. Meili Snow Mountain, located in Deqin county,in the Diqing Tibetan autonomous prefecture, Yunnan province.
3. The sacred Mount Tai is located in Tai'an city of Shandong province.
4. Huangshan Mountain in Anhui province.
5. Emei Mountain (or Mount Emei) in Emeishan city, Southwest China's Sichuan province.
6. Kangrinboqe Peak in Nagri, Tibet.
7. The Mount Namjagbarwa in the Yarlung Zangbo Canyon Park in Nyingchi, West China's Tibet autonomous region. Namjagbarwa Peak is reputed to be a "Paradise in the Clouds."
8. Mountain Gongga in Sichuan province.
9. Three Holy Mountains in Daocheng, Sichuan Province.
10. Yuzhu Peak of Qinghai province.
Shared from http://www.chinadaily.com.cn
- 11/8/2011 7:38:23 PM
The 5th Panwang Festival Will be Held
- 8/2/2012 11:52:46 PM
Interesting customs in Yao Village
- 8/26/2012 6:57:52 PM
The Double Seventh Festival
- 11/23/2011 11:13:11 PM
CEO of China Expedition Tours visits the New Britain Chamber of Commerce
- 6/23/2011 7:52:14 PM
It’s Time for Appreciating Elegant Lotus Flowers
- 2/21/2017 10:46:57 PM
- 5/13/2016 7:35:47 PM
My thanks to “China Expedition Tours”
- 12/30/2013 12:38:12 AM
Paradise for Foodies, Three Highly recommended Midnight Snack Place in Guangzhou
- 12/26/2013 7:15:51 PM
Top 10 mountains for winter exploration
- 12/26/2013 12:57:45 AM
Experience 5 Things, Find another Special Guilin
- 12/19/2013 7:04:16 PM
Three must-go hutongs, insight into old Beijing
- 12/16/2013 5:45:19 PM
Where eles Can You Visit in China Besides Great Wall?(II)
- 12/11/2013 5:38:27 PM
Two valleys you may miss in China