- From $940Family Tour for Children with Kite Flying Beijing, Xi'an, Guilin, Yangshuo, Shanghai
- From $807Best of China Tour Beijing,Xi'an,Guilin, Shanghai
- From $1186Splendid China Tour Beijing, Xian, Chongqing, Three Gorges, Yichang, Shanghai, Guilin, (Hong Kong)
- From $1225The Middle Kingdom Tour Beijing, Xi’an, Suzhou, Hangzhou,Shanghai,
- From $1616Beautiful Landscape and Others Guilin,Chengdu, Xi'an,Shanghai, Huangshan,Hangzhou, Beijing
Climate and Weather
It is located in the transitional area between the Huangshan – Haiyushang mountain range and the Plain of Poyang Lake at longitudes 116°57'-117°42' east and latitudes 28°44'-29°56' south in the monsoon subtropical climate. It enjoys enough sunshine, sufficient rainfall, and a mild and moist climate, with clearly demarcated four seasons. It has beautiful scenery featured by a network of many rivers and streams and a chain of mountain peaks one rising higher than another. The city is 320 meters above sea level with an average temperature of 17C, an annual rainfall of 1763.5 millimeters, and average annual sunshine of 2009.8 hours.
Local Festivals and Folk Custom
Usually, the day of December 24th of traditional Chinese calendar is called “Xiao Nian” here. At this day, the families are reunioned together. People should clearn the house and prepare a big meal for celebrate the “Xiao Nian”.
Other Odds and Ends
Phone Dialing Code: 0591
First-Aid Center: 120
Weather Forecast: 12121
Tourism Information Inquiry: 86-592-1858
Airport Information Desk: 86-592-6028940
Service Hotline of Xiamen Airline Ticket Center: 86-592-2226666
Passenger Transport Information Desk of Railway Station: 86-592-3988666
The East Station Information Desk: 0798-8208156
The South Station Information Desk: 0798-7038666
Passenger Information Desk of Long-distance Bus Terminal:86-592-2215238
Money exchange is offered in any one of the exchange counters of Bank of China in Jingdezhen.
Jingdezhen Normal Collage
Jingdezhen Ceramic Institute
Address: Jiangxi Jingdezhen Ceramic Institute