- From $807Best of China Tour Beijing,Xi'an,Guilin, Shanghai
- From $1186Splendid China Tour Beijing, Xian, Chongqing, Three Gorges, Yichang, Shanghai, Guilin, (Hong Kong)
- From $1225The Middle Kingdom Tour Beijing, Xi’an, Suzhou, Hangzhou,Shanghai,
- From $1616Beautiful Landscape and Others Guilin,Chengdu, Xi'an,Shanghai, Huangshan,Hangzhou, Beijing
- From $939Home Stay in Guilin of Best of China Beijing, Xi’an, Shanghai, Guilin
(Reuters) - China CYTS Tours Holding Co (600138.SS), one of the country's top tour agencies, plans to split its unit, Wuzhen Tourism Co, and let it float shares in Hong Kong, CYTS said in a statement on Wednesday.
Wuzhen Tourism would issue H shares worth at least 25 percent of its expanded capital, CYTS said, but gave no further details.
The plan had been approved by CYTS' shareholders but still needs the approval of Chinese and Hong Kong regulators, the statement published in the official Shanghai Securities News said. ($1=6.78 Yuan)
(Reporting by Lu Jianxin and Jacqueline Wong; Editing by Jonathan Hopfner)