NO. 1
9/19/2012 7:30:25 AMMs. Elizabeth said:
we cant speak chinesse or mandarin, is it okay for traveling to china mainland?
9/19/2012 6:09:36 PMSummer replied:
In these large cities, which are vistied by a large number of foreign travellers, comminication will not be a problem.
NO. 2
9/19/2012 7:22:56 AMMr. Hanson said:
we are family of five including 3 children. Do we qualify for a tour visa?
9/19/2012 6:09:18 PMAlex replied:
For traveling China, you are required of a Chinese tourist visa. we will provide an invitation letter for you to get the visa from Chinese Embassy in your country.The visa fee is on you.
( Items with * are required )
Full Name:
Please enter your name.
Please enter your Email.
Allow CET to email me and help get CET TRAVEL POINTS.
Show my review in public.
Verification Code: change it

Press "Submit" once only. We will reply in 24 hours.

Comments Reply
Your reply to Mr.right
Please enter your name.
Verification Code: change it