- From $807Best of China Tour Beijing,Xi'an,Guilin, Shanghai
- From $1186Splendid China Tour Beijing, Xian, Chongqing, Three Gorges, Yichang, Shanghai, Guilin, (Hong Kong)
- From $1225The Middle Kingdom Tour Beijing, Xi’an, Suzhou, Hangzhou,Shanghai,
- From $1616Beautiful Landscape and Others Guilin,Chengdu, Xi'an,Shanghai, Huangshan,Hangzhou, Beijing
- From $939Home Stay in Guilin of Best of China Beijing, Xi’an, Shanghai, Guilin
Li River, with a length of 99.5 miles, is one of the most beautiful rivers in the world with high reputation. Verdant hills, bamboo forests, crystal clear water, fishing boats with cormorants standing on boards and ancient villages are along the river to compose a charming picture. The most fantastic scenic spots are in Caoping, Yangdi and Xingping, with the Crown Cave, Langshi Village, Nine Horse Painting Mountain and the Reflections of Yellow Cloth, etc.
Li River Cruise starts from Zhujiang Wharf to Yangshuo Town taking nearly 4 hours to complete the journey. During this 52 miles cruise, you will be shocked by picturesque scenery with grotesque peaks, waterfalls and other numerous natural wonders including mirrored reflection of the serene water.
As one of the hottest attractions in China, Li River, also called "a fantastic gallery with a length of 100 miles" is praised by many famous poets in their poems, such as "He who travels in Guilin hills finds himself in a fairyland" and "He who sails along the Li River finds himself boating in a sweet dream".
Li River Cruise attracts over 300,000 tourists from home and abroad every year. The cruise ships normally set off at 9am or 9:30am from Zhujiang Wharf.
Tips: If the water level is rather low in winter, the cruise is limited to just 10km (6.2 miles) from Yangdi Wharf. If the water level is rather high after rainstorm in spring and summer, the cruise will be cancelled.