The Terra-cotta Warriors is known for its large and splendid scale and the sophisticated art technology.It is one of the most marvelous feats and the most valuable historic relics of China,it's definitely worth a visit.
- Content-rich Itinerary
- Participations when Travel
- Meeting Local People
- Authentic Chinese Food
- Centrally Located Hotel
- 35 Years in Business
|Highlight Attractions:||Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum|
|Experience &Features:||Shaanxi Fine Art & Pottery Factory, Terra-cotta Warrior and Horse Museum, Cave Dwelling visit|
|Physical Rating (What Is It?):
|Cultural Shock Rating ( What Is It?):
In the morning, you will be picked up at your hotel to start your day-tour to the most famous attraction in Xi’an. Before driving to the Museum, we will visit [Shaanxi Fine Art & Pottery Factory] where we are shown how the pottery figures we’re going to see in the Museum are made. Then drive east for about 45 minutes to the world renowned [Terra-cotta Warrior and Horse Museum]. Consisting 3 pits, with a total area of 22,780 square meters, it is praised as “the Eighth Wonder of the World”. It shows an overwhelmingly high level in craftsmanship and sculpture, and is considered the most significant archeological excavations of the 20th century.
After that, we go to visit the [City Wall] at the south gate. The Xian City Wall is not only the most complete city wall that has survived in China, but it’s also one of the largest and most complete ancient military systems of defense in the world.
Note:We might arrange a short visit to Terra-cotta Warrior and Horse Shop where you can buy souvenirs.
- US Dollar
- GB Pound
- CA Dollar
- AU Dollar
- HK Dollars
|Group Size||1 person||2-5 persons||6-9 persons||≥10 persons|
* Price in every box above is for each person.
* Price is in US dollar. It may vary a little bit according to US dollar exchange rate fluctuation, car fuel price change and government tax adjustment, etc.
* The price is only for your reference and it is subject to seasons, high or low.Please send us your inquiry if you are interested.
A. Entrance fees for the attractions in the square brackets
B. Personal English-speaking Guide to be with you all the way
C. Experienced Driver + comfortable Private car/van/bus
A. Gratuities, Tips to the locals, guide and driver
(Although not compulsory, if you think your guide and driver have done a good job at the end of the tour, we suggest you tip them at you own decision to show your appreciations.)
B. Other Personal Expenses.
- Attraction Entrance Fees
- Centrally Located Hotels
- Authentic Chinese Food
- Private Experienced Guides
- Private Cars/Van with Drivers
- Internal Flights/Train(s) in China
- Luggage Transfers
- Airport Taxes and Fuel Fees
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- Travel Insurance
- International Airfare to Enter/Leave China
- China Entry Visa Fees
- Excess Baggage Charges
- Personal Expenses
- Single Room Supplement
- Tips or Gifts to Guides/Drivers/Bellmen