Shaolin Kung fu, as of one of the most well-known Chinese Kung fu in the world, is also a precious quintessence of Chinese culture. This Shaolin Kung fu Experience Tour is especially designed for Shaolin Kung fu fans that live or work in China. During this four day Kung fu tour, you will visit sacred Shaolin Temple, a dream place where you can get first hand experience of Kung fu skill practice and discover further profound meaning of martial art. Besides, you will also practice Kung fu skill from professional teacher. Shaolin Temple, where you can make your Kung fu dream come true, is waiting for you.
- Content-rich Itinerary
- Participations when Travel
- Meeting Local People
- Authentic Chinese Food
- Centrally Located Hotel
- 35 Years in Business
|Cities Visited/Stayed:||(Shanghai), Zhengzhou, Dengfeng, (Shanghai)|
|Highlight Attractions:||Shaolin Temple（a Sacred Place of Wushu and Chan Buddhism）, Song Mountain|
|Experience &Features:||Shaolin Kungfu Learning, Kungfu show named "Zen Sect of Shaolin"|
|Physical Rating (What Is It?):
|Cultural Shock Rating ( What Is It?):
When your flight arrives at the Zhengzhou airport, you will be received by our guides and transferred to the hotel then. In the rest of the day, you can be on a visit to Zhengzhou.
Stay overnight in Zhengzhou.
After breakfast, we will leave for Dengfeng by private car, van or bus. It will take about one hour to get there. As soon as you enter Dengfeng city, you will feel truly the strong atmosphere of the martial art. A lot of Martial schools lie on each side of the street, and a great many of students from around the world, are practicing Kungfu on the playground. We will take the [Shaolin Temple] for a stop, which is said to be the temple next to none. The Buddhist monks developed the China’s most famous martial art. The origin of the fighting monks in acrobatic fighting films can be traced back to this temple. Then we’ll have a visit to the [Pagoda Forest]. It contains small sealed pagodas with holy relics and the remains of important monks. Later, we will have lunch and a short rest. After that, we will begin the learning of the basic skills of Shaolin Kungfu. At night, there will be a Kungfu show called [Zen Sect of Shaolin] at the Shaolin Temple. Then you can really enjoy the performance at the spot at short range.
Stay overnight in a Hotel near the Shaolin Temple.
Meals: (B, L)
In this day, your dream of learning real Kungfu will come true. At the same time, a physical and intelligent challenge also follows. You have to get up early in the morning in order to [receive instructions from our Kungfu teacher and excise more Kungfu skill. You will have an understanding of the spirit of Kungfu, and try your best to experience the hard and learning process].
Stay overnight in Dengfeng.
Meals: (B, L)
We will leave for Zhengzhou by private car, van or bus after breakfast. You have your time to relax at will. When you are ready, we will transfer you to the airport for a flight to home.
- US Dollar
- GB Pound
- CA Dollar
- AU Dollar
- HK Dollars
Single Room Supplement
First Class Tour
* The default currency is in US dollar. Please use the Currency Converter to see the equivalent quote in your currency. Price is for references only, it may vary according to your actual travel itinerary, travel time, hotel price rise or fall, US dollar exchange rate fluctuation, car fuel price change and government tax adjustment, etc..
* The price is only for your reference and it is subject to seasons, high or low.Please send us your inquiry if you are interested.
* The differences between First Class Tour, Comfortable Tour and Standard Tour are mainly reflected in the hotels we use. For First Class Tour, we use mostly 5 star hotels (or hotels corresponded to 5 star ones), 4 star hotels for Comfortable Tour and 3 star hotels for Standard Tour. But there’re exceptions when there come home stay experience, remote destinations and other specified circumstances in the itinerary.
- Attraction Entrance Fees
- Centrally Located Hotels
- Authentic Chinese Food
- Private Experienced Guides
- Private Cars/Van with Drivers
- Internal Flights/Train(s) in China
- Luggage Transfers
- Airport Taxes and Fuel Fees
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- Travel Insurance
- International Airfare to Enter/Leave China
- China Entry Visa Fees
- Excess Baggage Charges
- Personal Expenses
- Single Room Supplement
- Tips or Gifts to Guides/Drivers/Bellmen