Guangzhou is the capital of Guangdong province, as well as the political, cultural, economic and transportation center of south China.Guangdong Cuisine and the Cantonese Opera,which attract 100 million tourists from home and abroad every year.
You will be picked up at your hotel in Hong Kong in the morning and transferred to China Hong Kong City Ferry Terminal to take a boat to go to Guangzhou. Upon our arrival at the Lotus Hill Ferry Terminal, Guangzhou, we will be picked up and drive for about 1 hour to Guangzhou City proper. We are going to visit the [Chen Family’s Ancestor Temple], [Guangzhou Zoo], the [Six Banyan Temple] and [Dr Sun Yat Sen Memorial Hall].
After all the visits, take the boat ride back to Hong Kong.
Meals included: Lunch
Pricing & Accommodation
- US Dollar
- GB Pound
- CA Dollar
- AU Dollar
- HK Dollars
|Group Size||1 person||2-5 persons||6-9 persons||≥10 persons|
|Tour Cost||$ 488||$ 376||$ 273||$ 186|
* Price in every box above is for each person.
* Price is in US dollar. It may vary a little bit according to US dollar exchange rate fluctuation, car fuel price change and government tax adjustment, etc.
* The price is only for your reference and it is subject to seasons, high or low.Please send us your inquiry if you are interested.
Inclusions / Exclusions
- Personal English-speaking Guide
- Experienced Driver + comfortable Private car/van/bus for the driving part
- Admission fee for the attractions enclosed in the square brackets in the itinerary
- Round trip ferry boat fare
- Meal specified in the itinerary
- Gratuities, Tips to local people, the guide and driver
(Although not compulsory, if you think your guide and driver have done a good job at the end of the tour, we suggest you tip them at you own decision to show your appreciations.)
- China Visa
- Other Personal Expenses
How to Dress (only for reference):
Comfortable walking shoes
Long, loose and comfortable pants
Shorts for summer months (June – September)
Warm clothes (Fleece, Jacket, hat and gloves etc.) for Nov-April
Umbrella or waterproof jacket in a cloudy day or rainy day
Cover for backpack or plastic bags to keep clothes dry in case of rain
What to Bring (only for reference):
Wet wipes / Moist towelettes
Sun hat, Sun block, Sunglasses
Camera, film and memory chip, battery