For the convenience of our customers, China Expedition Tours accepts the following payment methods:
· 1-Wire Transfer (Regular Bank Transfer)
· 2-Credit Card (authorization letter by email)
· 3-Paypal (with or without a PayPal account)
Pay by Wire Transfer
It's easy to pay us by wire transfer.
(1) Here is the information of Wire Transfer:
BENEFICIARY’S NAME: GUILIN COMFORT INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL SERVICE CO., LTD
BENEFICIARY’S ACCOUNT NO.: 4538 0100 0018 0101 45542
BENEFICIARY’S BANK NAME: BANK OF COMMUNICATIONS, GUILIN BRANCH
BENEFICIARY’S BANK ADDRESS.: No. 8 NANHUAN ROAD, GUILIN, GUANGXI, CHINA
SWIFT CODE: COMMCNSHGLN
CNAPS NUMBER: 301617000010
(2) After you send the money, please email the bank slip/receipt to your travel consultant.
Please write your travel consultant's name on the postscript when you transfer the money.
According to your bank, it may take several days to 2 weeks for the wired payment to reach us. So, we do not accept wire transfer payment if you confirm the booking and pay us less than 20 days prior to your arrival date.
Pay by Credit Card
China Expedition Tours accepts credit card payment with authorization letter. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express Card, but not debit card.
Right now, we do not provide online credit card payment. Instead we prefer authorization letter by email because it is safer. Ask your travel consultant for a Credit Card Payment Authorization Form.
There are just 3 steps to complete the credit card payment authorization:
(1) Fill out the Credit Card Payment Authorization Form with your VALID credit card information (card type, number, card holder's name, billing address and card holder's signature, etc.)
(2) Email the completed Credit Card Payment Authorization Form and a photocopy of your passport to your travel consultant.
Important Note: As the bank needs a clear photocopy of the two sides of your credit card to complete the authorization process, we suggest you scanning both sides of your credit card or use digital camera to take the photos, and email the digital images as attached files to us.
(3) After we receive your authorization documents, we will acknowledge the receipt by sending you an email, and then we will send it to Bank of China which will help us get your payment from your credit card issuing bank.
1) If you choose to pay with credit card, China Expedition Tours will bear the credit card processing fee (approximately 3% of the total payment).
2) We do not accept credit card payment if you confirm the booking and pay us less than 10 days prior to your departure date. In this case, please use PayPal.
3) It is now not allowed for us to charge in foreign currencies. Credit card payments charged in CNY are based upon the prevailing rates in China. Your card issuing bank will debit you in local currency and China Expedition Tours will have no control on the rate of conversion used by your card company. The result is that the amount charged from your credit card might be slightly different from the amount on the credit card authorization form.
Pay by PayPal
Whatever if you have or have not a PayPal account, you may pay us securely with PayPal. Use this payment gateway, you don't need to pay any processing fee.
After you have confirmed a certain amount of payment for the travel service you are going to book from China Expedition Tours, your travel consultant at China Expedition Tours will send you a PayPal payment link via email. By following that payment link, you will be transferred to PayPal’s secure online payment webpage. If you have a PayPal account, all you need to do is to login to your PayPal account and click the "pay" button. If you do not have a PayPal account, you can still pay us at PayPal’s webpage by providing your credit card information. PayPal accepts all the major credit card and debit card.
Here is our PayPal account:
PayPal is free, fast, easy, secure and global. There are over 100 million PayPal users around the world. Vendors like Dell, Starbucks also take PayPal as one of the major payment receiving tools. It's definitely your worry-free payment method with China Expedition Tours.