Erhai Lake, is praised as the Mother Lake of the Bai Minority.The peaceful and clear Erhai Lake looks like a pure jade inlaying among the mountains.In addition to the peaceful lake, islands, temples and villages around are also worth your visiting.
You will be picked up at your hotel in the morning. Firstly, we go to the [Wase Village Pier]. From here, we will start today's hiking tour around the beautiful Erhai Lake. Hike along the lake, you will see the shadow of the Cangshan Mountain reflected into the lake and local people fishing on their small boat. We will have a local lunch at [Shuanglang fishing village]. Continue our hiking along the Erhai Lake in the afternoon, travel through some local villages and take pictures. You will pass the [Haichaohe Village] and [Machang Village] and then arrive at the [Shangguan Market].
The day tour ends when you’re guided back to your hotel.
Meals included: Lunch
Pricing & Accommodation
- US Dollar
- GB Pound
- CA Dollar
- AU Dollar
- HK Dollars
|Group Size||1 person||2-5 persons||6-9 persons||≥10 persons|
* Price in every box above is for each person.
* Price is in US dollar. It may vary a little bit according to US dollar exchange rate fluctuation, car fuel price change and government tax adjustment, etc.
* The price is only for your reference and it is subject to seasons, high or low.Please send us your inquiry if you are interested.
Inclusions / Exclusions
- Entrance fees for the attractions in the square brackets
- Personal English-speaking Guide to be with you all the way
- Experienced Driver + comfortable Private car/van/bus
- Gratuities, Tips to the locals, guide and driver
(Although not compulsory, if you think your guide and driver have done a good job at the end of the tour, we suggest you tip them at you own decision to show your appreciations.)
- Other Personal Expenses.
How to Dress (only for reference):
Comfortable walking shoes
Long, loose and comfortable pants
Shorts for summer months (June – September)
Warm clothes (Fleece, Jacket, hat and gloves etc.) for Nov-April
Umbrella or waterproof jacket in a cloudy day or rainy day
Cover for backpack or plastic bags to keep clothes dry in case of rain
What to Bring (only for reference):
Wet wipes / Moist towelettes
Sun hat, Sun block, Sunglasses
Camera, film and memory chip, battery