Shenzhen is thought highly as the Civilize City, Clean City and Knowledge City of China, and the Garden City of the World.It's waiting for your exploring.
You will be picked up at your hotel in Hong Kong in the morning and transferred to Hung Hom Stain to take the train to go to Shenzhen. Upon our arrival at Shenzhen Train Station, we will be picked up and guided to visit the [China Folk Culture Villages], which is the first large scale cultural & scenic park. With area of 200 thousand square meters; 24 villages, China Folk Cultural Village reflects the colorful Chinese culture in many respects. The performance of Villages (Folk dance and sing) displayed the Chinese folk arts incisively and vividly.
After lunch, we will visit [Splendid China], a stage to show the Chinese long history, distinct Chinese architectural arts as well as the customs and habits 56 nationalities in China. You will enjoy Traditional Chinese performance.
Stay overnight in Shenzhen.
Meals included: Lunch
We will visit the [Window of the World] today. It is a fantastic replica park in Shenzhen. You can see many vivid replicas of the world's wonders, historical heritages and famous scenic sites within one day.
After the visit, you will be transferred to Shenzhen Train Station, taking the train to Hong Kong. The tour ends when you are back to your hotel or apartment in Hong Kong.
Meals included: Lunch
Pricing & Accommodation
- US Dollar
- GB Pound
- CA Dollar
- AU Dollar
- HK Dollars
|1 person||2-5 persons||6-9 persons||≥10 persons||Single Room Supplement|
|First Class Tour||$476||$377||$302||$238||$25|
* The price is only for your reference and it is subject to seasons, high or low.Please send us your inquiry if you are interested.* Price is in US dollar. It may vary a little bit according to US dollar exchange rate fluctuation, car fuel price change and government tax adjustment, etc.
* Price in every box above is for each person.
Inclusions / Exclusions
- Personal English-speaking Guide
- Experienced Driver + comfortable Private car/van/bus for the driving part
- Admission fee for the attractions enclosed in the square brackets in the itinerary
- Round trip train fare
- Meal specified in the itinerary
- Gratuities, Tips to local people, the guide and driver
(Although not compulsory, if you think your guide and driver have done a good job at the end of the tour, we suggest you tip them at you own decision to show your appreciations.)
- China Visa
- Other Personal Expenses.
How to Dress (only for reference):
Comfortable walking shoes
Long, loose and comfortable pants
Shorts for summer months (June – September)
Warm clothes (Fleece, Jacket, hat and gloves etc.) for Nov-April
Umbrella or waterproof jacket in a cloudy day or rainy day
Cover for backpack or plastic bags to keep clothes dry in case of rain
What to Bring (only for reference):
Wet wipes / Moist towelettes
Sun hat, Sun block, Sunglasses
Camera, film and memory chip, battery