Highlights & Features
- View the Xiaoyao Tower, visit the East Lane & Ancient City Wall
- View the famous Fubo Hill and listen to its interesting stories
- Climb the Diecai Hill where panoramic view of the entire city can be enjoyed
- Enjoy “the city in scenery and scenery in city”
- Mulong Tower, Ancient South Gate, Old Banyan Tree, Sun & Moon Pagoda
- Impressive bridges, trees, flowers and other sub-tropical plantscape
- Charming natural landscape together with commendable cultural and historical relics
- Feel the relaxing atmosphere and slow pace of life
- Exclusive hiking route developed by HG
Guilin city boasts “a city in scenery and scenery in city”. Besides the pretty and charming natural landscape, there are also some commendable cultural and historical relics in the central old part of this city.
This hiking route will take us to get a close insight of this city. Xiaoyao Tower, the East Lane and the Ming City Wall start our hiking by bring us back to the prosperous dynasties. From the top of the Diecai Hill, a panoramic view of the entire city area will feast our eyes. Leisurely walk along the lakes, listening to the local opera and watching people playing local cards, you are able to feel the relaxing atmosphere and slow pace of life of this city. We also pass by some impressive bridges over the river and lakes. Lots of trees, flowers and other sub-tropical plantscape also please your vision and smell.
During hiking, our fluent English-speaking guide will share the city history, legends, people’s life, local food story and lots of other inspiring and interesting information with every hiker along.
Pricing & Accommodation
- US Dollar
- GB Pound
- CA Dollar
- AU Dollar
- HK Dollars
Inclusions / Exclusions
- Personal English-speaking Guide for the entire tour
- Entrance fee for the hills and park en route
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- Transport from your hotel to Sheraton Hotel Guilin city
- Meals (We generally do this hiking tour in the morning, and it will be the lunch time at the end of the tour, our guide usually recommends a restaurant after asking your food likes and dislikes. And all people there go Dutch on the food expense.)
- Gratuities, Tips to local people, the guide and driver (Although not compulsory, if you think your guide and driver have done a good job at the end of
- the tour, we suggest you tip them at you own decision to show your appreciations.)
- Other Personal Expenses
- Except a hill to climb up and down, there are almost flat paths and easy steps along the lakes and river for this route, so comfortable walking shoes or boots are suggested.
- A day pack with sun-glasses, sunscreen, caps or hats are suggested for summer season.
- Bring an umbrella in a cloudy day and the raining season.
- Always bring your phone and/or camera.
- Water is available to buy all the way along. It will be on your own expense for this hike.
- Public toilets are available all the way along.
- In case of very poor weather, Hike Guilin may make a postpone or cancellation decision right before the hike for the sake of safety. In the circumstance of cancellation and postponement but you are not able to do it, we will refund the money.
- Travel insurance is optional and is the sole responsibility of travelers. It is encouraged to have coverage of injury or accident.
- As responsible travelers, we “take nothing but photos, leave nothing but footprint”.