Enjoy your sweet and romantic time in Ocean Park and Disneyland.
You will be picked up at your hotel in Hong Kong in the morning and firstly go to visit the [Ocean Park]. With its unique combination of fascinating marine life, the Ocean Park offers many varieties for visitors to enjoy, such as watching a delightfully entertaining show featuring dolphins and sea-lions, taking in the breathtaking scenery from spectacular thrill rides like the Dragon Roller Coaster, the Spider etc. There is also a valuable opportunity for visitors to see the Chinese giant pandas in this park.
[Hong Kong Disneyland] continues the tradition with classic Disney attractions, unique shops and restaurants, dazzling live entertainment in a delightful setting. Fantasy becomes reality in Disneyland amazing theme lands – Main Street USA, Fantasyland, Adventureland and Tomorrowland. Enjoy your time there! After the Disneyland, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Meals included: Lunch
Pricing & Accommodation
- US Dollar
- GB Pound
- CA Dollar
- AU Dollar
- HK Dollars
* Price in every box above is for each person.
* Price is in US dollar. It may vary a little bit according to US dollar exchange rate fluctuation, car fuel price change and government tax adjustment, etc.
* The price is only for your reference and it is subject to seasons, high or low.Please send us your inquiry if you are interested.
Inclusions / Exclusions
- Personal English-speaking Guide
- Experienced Driver + comfortable Private car/van/bus for the driving part
- Admission fee for the attractions enclosed in the square brackets in the itinerary.
- Meal specified in the itinerary.
- Gratuities, Tips to local people, the guide and driver
(Although not compulsory, if you think your guide and driver have done a good job at the end of the tour, we suggest you tip them at you own decision to show your appreciations.)
- Other Personal Expenses.
How to Dress (only for reference):
Comfortable walking shoes
Long, loose and comfortable pants
Shorts for summer months (June – September)
Warm clothes (Fleece, Jacket, hat and gloves etc.) for Nov-April
Umbrella or waterproof jacket in a cloudy day or rainy day
Cover for backpack or plastic bags to keep clothes dry in case of rain
What to Bring (only for reference):
Wet wipes / Moist towelettes
Sun hat, Sun block, Sunglasses
Camera, film and memory chip, battery