Lhasa Train station/airport picking up, You are warmly welcome to Tibet by saying Tashi Delek at the Train station/airport by our professional employee and send you to reserved hotel in Lhasa. Then have a good rest to acclimatize the high altitude in the afternoon.
Stay overnight at Lhasa.
Morning section to visit the famous [Potala palace ]and explore the grandest of this myriad chapels, you will experience its audience halls, the jeweled and Golden burial chortens(stupa Tombs) of past Dalai Lamas, and tremendous number of Buddhist frescoes, thangkas, combinations of mandala etc.
Afternoon section visiting to the holist temple in Tibet, the [Johkang Temple], built during songtsen gonpo’s reign by princess wencheng of tang dynasty, 647 A.D, and its famous Barkor Kora, where you can buy or appreciate traditional Tibetan artifacts, religious implements, antiques, books, Tibetan music instrument, Thangkas, and tradition tibetan clothes etc. you will have chance to get close to appreciate how the artists draw Thangkas at the Thakangka workroom at Barkor.
Optional program in Lhasa: At night, you may ask your tour guide to arrange the local Tibetan opera show at Shobalamu Tibetan Restaurant, you will enjoy traditional food and local beverage while watching the wonderful show.
Stay overnight at Lhasa.
Meals: (B, D)
Today, you will visit two important monasteries in Lhasa, the Drepung and the Sera.
[Drepung monastery] is situated at the foothill of a mountain and was founded by Jamyang Choeje in 1416. It was once home of 10000 monks and Ganden podrang in Drepung is famous it was the government centre during fifth dalai lama and later moved to the famous potala palace during fifth dalai lama.then you will visit the Carpet Factory, you can see how the world-famous Tibetan carpets are made. After having lunch, continue to visit the
[Sera Monastery], which was founded in 1419 by Tsongkapa’s disciple Jamchen Choeje. The most attractive is that Monks debiting is held there in the courtyard at around 15:30 in the afternoon section most of the time except Saturday and Sunday.
Stay overnight in Lhasa.
Your tour guide and driver will help to drop you at the Lhasa airport, end the service.
* Price: USD515 per person
* Price above is for each person.Group min size is 1 person, and max size is 12 persons
* Price is in US dollar. It may vary a little bit according to US dollar exchange rate fluctuation, car fuel price change and government tax adjustment, etc.
* The price is only for your reference and it is subject to seasons, high or low.Please send us your inquiry if you are interested.
1. Tibet Entry Permit and Alien's travel Permit
- Transfer between airport/train station and Lhasa city
- Lhasa City transportation, Tourist Vehicle according to Group size
3. Admission fee of all tourist sites in itinerary
4. Professional Tibetan English speaking tour guide
5. Travel Agency Service Charge
6. Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance;
- 3-star facility Accommodation sharing twin room with breakfast buffet in Lhasa;
1. Lunches and Dinners
2. Tips to driver and tour guide, we suggest you give 50RMB per day, and if they served well, you can give more, otherwise less or none.
3. Other personal expense.
How to Dress (only for reference):
Comfortable walking shoes
Long, loose and comfortable pants
Shorts for summer months (June – September)
Warm clothes (Fleece, Jacket, hat and gloves etc.) for Nov-April
Umbrella or waterproof jacket in a cloudy day or rainy day
Cover for backpack or plastic bags to keep clothes dry in case of rain
What to Bring (only for reference):
Wet wipes / Moist towelettes
Sun hat, Sun block, Sunglasses
Camera, film and memory chip, battery